Saturday, April 10, 2010

Think off the Wall a Photoshop Tutorial


I have set up a Adobe Photoshop workshop tutorial Home page.
In this tutorial I look at ways to create a photomontage illustration with out going in to the filter menu.
Title: Think off the Wall Create in 2003 this illustration has been published in Digital Creative Arts. Photoshop Magazine & PSD Photoshop.
If you wish to create this Illustration and you would like the photographs & Backgrounds that goes with this illustration.
Please send me your email address so I can send you all the file to make up this image.
enjoy : )

stewart@stewartbruce.com

1 comment:

  1. Stewart,

    I have been an admirer of your beautiful works of art for quite sometime and very much appreciate you posting this tutorial. I hope that sometime you may decide to offer webinars or make training dvd's to further teach us your techniques. It is wonderful there are artists like you willing to share the techniques you have worked so hard to develop over the years. Thank you so much and I am confident, many others look forward to your future tutorials. Thank you!

    Lowell

    ReplyDelete